Did I Outlast an #epic48 kind of day?



 Not So #Epic48


I'm glad I got a chance to try Secret Outlast® Completely Clean Clear Gel, I love Secret solid but I
never tried a clear gel before. I got this product to test free through bzzagent and I did the #epic48 challenge. it took me a few times to get the hang of using a clear gel.
I did not realize you should let the product dry before putting on clothes or putting your arms down this was very frustrating for me. the clear gel did not last the whole 48 hours either and gave me a wet sticky feeling most of the day. I will say even towards the end of the day I did not have any odor, even though my day was very active.
The next morning I had to take a shower due to the sticky feeling. over all I would not recommend the clear gel for my needs because it makes me feel uncomfortable but I still love the solids Secret makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment