Look What's In The Box: Nurturevoxbox from Influenster

Nurture VoxBox

My #nurturevoxbox I got these items for free from influenster testing and review purposes.



I got one full size shampoo, box of candy and non drowsy anti nausea pills. I also got coupons for full sized food products. I got 1 trial size face mask and sport sunscreen included was a travel size sunscreen for sensitive skin. I was surprised to see that for the items that were not full sized, I got coupons for so I could actually buy if i liked the product.

Over all this #voxbox is awesome!!!!!

if you want more detail about what is in this box go to the unavailing on my YouTube channel and scribe!Video of me opening the box.




#‎hadalabomask‬ ‪#‎beginwithben‬ ‪#‎wevegotyoucovered‬ ‪#‎nondrowsydramamine‬ ‪#‎redvinesroadtrip‬ ‪#‎oreidaeasyfries‬ ‪#‎ATTITUDEatTarget‬

No comments:

Post a Comment